As Head of Marketing at Let’s Flo, you’ll be responsible for attracting new fashion brands to become customers of by launching strategic and creative campaigns.
By deeply understanding our target audience of fashion content and creative ops professionals, you’ll produce unique content and creative that makes an unforgettable impression at each stage of the acquisition funnel.
We’ve already seen a lot of success attracting big name clients such as Burberry, Lyle & Scott, and Marks and Spencer, with limited marketing activity. Right now we’re looking at a huge opportunity to attract more big-name fashion brands to our platform by serving high-quality content that shows how our platform makes content production easy where they work.
We’re really excited to welcome a Head of Marketing to help us meet that demand. You’ll be the fourth hire of our UK-based team, joining our CEO, CTO, and Head of Product Design.
We just need you to make it happen!
Things you’ll be doing
- Growing new business opportunities by developing a marketing strategy to target content and creative operations at enterprise fashion brands
- A mix of producing content yourself and working with external agencies and freelancers to launch beautiful creative campaigns that our fashion-focused audience will love
- Understand what marketing is working, and is most likely to work, by analysing campaign performance, speaking to customers, and building processes for continuing to grow the Flo brand
- Build and strong relationships with our clients, travelling to see them at their studios, in the US, and building marketing materials that showcase their success
- Working with the founders to develop a strategy for reaching new markets, including the US
- Attend industry events to build a network among creative fashion folk, keep up with the latest trends, and spot opportunities for Flo
- Launching account-based marketing campaigns to help us win some of the biggest fashion brands in the UK (that we’re not already working with!)
- Ensuring we’re communicating clearly about our product’s unique benefits, continuously improving our branding and messaging
- Setting the strategic direction, priorities and commercial expectations for all of our marketing campaigns
You’ll thrive in this role if…
- You’ve worked in marketing and fashion for about five years, and you’ve got a keen interest in the operational production processes that go into creating content for fashion and retail brands
- You believe in the value of brand and elevated content to engage and show affinity with the fashion-focused content production audience we’re targeting
- You want to put your own personality and ideas into your work because you understand the value of producing differentiated creative work
- You like figuring things out, owning challenges, and working towards targets
- You’re comfortable leading teams of freelancers and agencies and deliver timely, constructive feedback to move projects in the right direction
- You take a keen interest in the broader commercial context of your work, and are able to prioritise, test, and launch initiatives in service of that goal
- You’ve got strong analytical skills and know when you have info to assign more budget to an approach or channel, for example
- You’ll naturally want to continuously improve the quality of the work you produce
At Let’s Flo, you’ll be working on something very exciting: the future of how fashion businesses produce content. We’ve spent the past five years creating end-to-end flows for content production for companies like Burberry, Marks & Spencer, and Frasers Group.
From sample management, to studio, to post-production, to ecommerce, our platform underpins the whole content production process. That brings teams at fashion brands together to produce higher quality content, quicker than ever!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to the team.